[NSRCA-discussion] Brio closeout?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 17:28:14 AKDT 2006

Steve at Piedmont told me today that they only had the carbon version left.
The standard versions have sold out

Matt

In a message dated 4/11/2006 8:33:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jeffghughes at comcast.net writes:
Thanks all. I just ordered one also. I guess Lee will let me know if they are
out allready.

From: "Ed Alt" <ed_alt at hotmail.com>

Yeah, go here and you get the page to order one.

www.piedmontmodels.com/products.htm

Who knows if they really have any though, since the main page says they're
gone.  Depends on which link you pick from your search results.