[NSRCA-dist8] 2021 Proposed Contests

Sean Mersh mershs at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:54:55 AKST 2021

Thanks John, and thanks again for taking on the DVP job!
What do you and our pilots think about pattern EDF? Should we add it to our contests?
Does Peter have EDF scoring software?
Trophies for EDF?
What's the priority: six flights in Pattern? OR at least four in Pattern and two in EDF?
I do not have any strong opinions on the subject, but would like to hear how others feel about it.
As a reminder: most of our FAA registrations expired last year, so please remember to renew them:
https://faadronezone.faa.gov/#/
Stay safe and healthy,
Sean