[NSRCA-dist8] 2021 Proposed Contests

Igor Yegorov m2127299045 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:52:16 AKST 2021

Hello Sean,

I think, EDF contest is good for NSRCA promotion as many folks consider EDF being “cool”.
I also think, flying budget models such as FMS Olympus, EF Vanquish and AJ Acuity is good for NSRCA promotion as many folks may be concerned about cost of higher end F3A pattern ships.

Hi John,

on the other note, every time I travel to a contest, I spend about an hour researching how to travel to the field as a year from last time is long enough time to forget the direction details.
Here is my list of GPS/maps details reasonably close the appropriate fields.
Hope it helps if this kind of info goes along with the D8 events calendar:

Medford Pattern Opener:
888 E Antelope Rd, Eagle Point, OR

Richland Pattern Classic:
Beardsley Rd, West Richland, WA