[NSRCA-dist8] Red Apple

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 07:43:38 AKDT 2013

I used the on line registration, worked great. The confirmation E-mail gives
a level of authentication. Good tool.
I'll be making the leisure drive south Thursday.  See you all Friday.
Put a rear bearing in the 160 Tuesday. As suspected it was loose enough for
the shaft to start rubbing the front housing.
25 MPH wind forecasted for today. Maybe I can fly tomorrow.
Jim