[NSRCA-dist8] Red Apple

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Mon May 27 16:03:32 AKDT 2013

All,

The Red Apple contest results are posted on the NSRCA web site. I will post pictures and a report in a day or two.
We had a total of 22 pilots and great weather! Everyone had a great time, we completed 4 rounds on Saturday and 2 more on Sunday with all the flying done before 1pm Sunday!

Link to D8 calendar and results: http://www.nsrca.us/index.php/contest-results/2013/d8/year_listevents/2013/-

Also please register for the D8 contests you will be attending, the contest schedule has been updated to allow you to pre register for all the events. This will speed the contest setup process if you pre register and it will help the CDs plan for the event.

--Gordon