[NSRCA-dist8] Red Apple

alan wellentin a_wellentin at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 10:06:37 AKDT 2013

I got registered for Redmond.  This should be a useful tool for CD's to use while prepping for upcoming contests.  Sorry about the engine Jim, I didn't mean to wear the poor thing out. :)

I have the Vanquish landing gear plate back in and the glue is drying.  I'll add some triangle stock and glass it before I close the fuse back up.  I hope to fly it this weekend.  The wood that was in it from the manufacturer delaminated when I broke the gear out, the stuff just exploded.  Haven't seen plywood do that before.

See ya all in Redmond.

Alan