[NSRCA-dist8] shopping

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:45:50 AKST 2013

Alan,

For what it's worth, I think you will have excellent results
with the OS controller. I haven't heard of any problems.

Again, just an opinion, but from my experience the Himax is pretty much
bullet proof. Mine has had a crash and a shaft rebuild and just keeps
ticking. Power is outstanding. I fly up-lines that will go out of sight on
about 75% power.

So you haven't told us what you are putting this stuff into, unless I
missed it.

Pat