[NSRCA-dist8] shopping

alan wellentin a_wellentin at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 22:13:29 AKST 2013

Took the plunge tonight.  After slogging through terabytes of information, reading all the lies and made up facts that are available, I decided on the os 100 amp ESC, it sounds like it has a pretty good braking system, guess we'll see.  I think I'll want a good brake since I won't have a second wing to slow this plane down.  I have the motor narrowed down to either the himax or the Shulman Fury.  Again, the information available seems to be largely made up or creatively adjusted.  The weights that are given for most of this stuff does not include the wires, seems silly because, noone uses them without wires.