[NSRCA-dist8] 2013 D8 pattern season

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Jan 13 10:00:34 AKST 2013

If your heading to Monroe for the Expo book your rooms soon, I just booked at the GuestHouse and they only have a few rooms left, details below:

	GuestHouse Inn & Suites Monroe

19103 Highway 2
Monroe WA 98272

If your booking a room for the Judging seminar, try the La Quinta Inn, the rates are really good we got a room for $67.

La Quinta Inn
8815 Southwest Sun Pl
Wilsonville
503-682-3184