[NSRCA-dist8] 2013 D8 pattern season

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Jan 13 09:33:47 AKST 2013

All,

I have updated the NSRCA D8 web pages with the draft 2013 schedule. I have also attached the schedule below for your review and comment. There are still a lot of details yet to be resolved. If your a CD and wish to confirm a date or change a date please let me know and I will update the site. If your running a reoccurring event and the 2012 event description web pages are still valid then let me know and I will update the dates link then to the 2013 schedule.

Please try and make it to the 2013 Expo in Monroe, this is coming up soon and Rex and I will be attending. We do not have a booth this year but we could self assemble in the food court around noon on Saturday.

-- Gordon
D8 2013 Contest Schedule

Below you will find an early draft of the 2013 District Pattern schedule, I used what little information I have at this time and very little is confirmed. I have commented on all the confirmed dates below. If you’re CDing one of these contests please provide conformation and final dates as soon as possible. The dates I picked below are based on last year’s events for the most part with a couple of potentially new contests. The CDs should get there sanctions submitted soon. This is a very full contest schedule for 2013, should be a lot of fun!

Feb 8-10             Northwest model expo ,  Click on the link to checkout the details and please make your room reservations!

                           Judges training material
Feb 23                Judges siminar, Wilsonville, Or (confirmed)

May 25-26          Red Apple Fliers Pattern Contest, Wenatchee, Wa.

June 8-9             Treasure Valley Pattern Contest Boise, ID. (confirmed)

June 22-23         Redmond High Desert Pattern Classic

July 6-7              Molalla Pattern Challenge, Molalla, Oregon (confirmed)

July  27-28         Potential new contest in Albany Or, http://www.thundervolts.net/

Aug 10-11          CanAm In Snohomish, Washington

Aug 31- Sept 1  Canby Dusters Pattern Woodburn, Oregon

Sept 14-15         Fun In The Sun Pattern Contest Richland, Washington.

Sept 28-29         Potential return of the Medford, Oregon Pattern Classic contest

Please remember that I have the contest supplies in a big plastic storage tub and I will provide it to anyone running a contest in D8. This supply tub contains a computer with the scoring program and a printer as well as all the supplies you should need. Please contact me to arange transfer of the "Contest in a box" supplies. I would prefer you use this computer and scoring program because the reports can be easily copied to our web site for reporting.

Gordon Anderson
(509) 628-6851