[NSRCA-dist8] Judging question

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:51:04 AKDT 2012

Rex and Gordon both make a good point; which is was my point of confusion.
Where did the "Half Square Loop" end. The corrections from the "1/2 square
loop" exit lead to my dis-orientation; where did the the blown - centered -
"square loop" begin? What I am hearing is the answer to both is the judges
call. The conflict being, screw ups between maneuvers carry over to the
next maneuver.

15 meters is approximately 40 feet. I assure you by the time I reached
40-45 feet on top from the "1/2 square loop" I was totally mixed up, in
some sort of knife edge pointed outward.

My conclusion: minus at-least 2 points for the "1/2 square loop" exit, we
will not talk about the up line, a zero for the centered "Square loop from
top" and half loop deductions starting from 10. Thanks, Mike