[NSRCA-dist8] Judging question

trexlesh@msn.com trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Aug 19 15:46:10 AKDT 2012

Sounds more like the half square finished before the disorientation began.  0 the center manuever and leave the half square loop as it stands.  The half square ended on a straight line exit of 15 meters.  If the whole inverted line was messed up "including" the exit, then the half square would also be marked down accordingly on the 1pt/15 degree rule.
Somewhere in that line, the judge has to determine when that manuever ends....generally at the 15 meter exit point.