[NSRCA-dist8] unmanned fire extinguishers

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Nov 6 18:14:58 AKST 2011

Probably the best place to keep your lipos is in an old woodstove....but you'd have to have the pipe run outside.  It would contain the fire if you have combustion.   It's pretty easy to find an old woodstove.  They are just sitting around as they don't meet todays EPA specs.  You can put a want ad on Craigs List.  A lot of them have gone for scrap the last couple years. Rex From: astropuppy at gmail.com