[NSRCA-dist8] unmanned fire extinguishers

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:34:12 AKST 2011

Gordon,
I'm warning you never go to http://garagejournal.com/forum/ some of the
stuff will blow you away. Imagine garages that adjust the temperature
depending on whether you have the door open - or not - the third week of
September.

Unbelievable stuff. And yes, I am going to order at least one unmanned
extinguisher for my garage/workshop. It will be mounted directly above my
lipos. I believe it will help me sleep better. $150 really isn't that much
considering the investment we have made in our hobby.

Mike