[NSRCA-dist8] Boise Pattern

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sat Aug 14 14:51:25 AKDT 2010

Good deal Mike!!!!  8 is a good start.  I'm betting you pick up a few more as time goes on.  When everyone sees how much fun it is
and how much better they get as they get the hang of it, more will want to try it.  If a few of them get some sort of pattern plane,
they will enjoy it even more!  I'm glad you are doing this...  I really appreciate your dedication!
So, you were busy?  Hmmmm.... imagine that!  :)))