[NSRCA-dist8] !st Decent Day That I Wasn't Working

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 5 19:03:15 AKDT 2009

Same here, today, but I haven't found a job yet so maybe I can fly again
tomorrow. I got the first few flights on the Option-55. It's a real hotrod
under 5 pounds. The OS 55 AX turns a 12-7 1/2 quite easily with unlimited
vertical. It acts like it would turn more prop.
I need to add more R-thrust and maybe more down thrust. I haven't flown
since October and my thumbs are suffering from inconsistent response. Hope
they get better before Wenatchee. Flying season has returned at least for a
few days.
The last of the snow left the lawn yesterday but I still have a pile in the
street and lawn work to catch up on, and the garage door needs to be
stripped, re-stained and varnished this spring also.
The Super 8 Wilsonville just north of the Collage ("J" on the map) looks
good but I need to see who all is going to the judging seminar from this
area before I make a reservation.
Catch you all later.
Jim