[NSRCA-dist8] D8 Judging Seminar

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sat Apr 4 21:52:34 AKDT 2009

Folks

The D8 Judging seminar has been scheduled for Saturday, May 2nd...  It will be held at
Pioneer Pacific College in Wilsonville, Oregon.  Ray Gauthier has set up this location

and I have attached the body of his message for locating the room we will be using...

I have the room setup.  The location is:

Pioneer Pacific College
Health Career Institute building
27375 SW Parkway Ave
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Room 103

There are two Pioneer Pacific buildings at this location, The Health Career Institute is the North one.. This building has two entrances – the main one on the East side (front) of the building and the parking lot one on the South side of the building.  I will open the side entrance at 8:30.

The following is a link to Google Maps with directions to the college...   We will begin the session at 9:00 AM.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Rex