[NSRCA-dist8] Plane for the season

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sun Apr 5 05:58:35 AKDT 2009

John,

Your synthesized zap is totally legal. You will be surprised how few
pilots in D8 have moved to 2.4GHz. I hope to get the web site updated
today so it will have all the contest data with dates and potential
places to stay etc. I can't believe how fast the winter went by, I don't
think I'm ready for the season to start! I need to get out to the field
and fly, the weather here is getting nice but I just don't have the
desire to go fly.

--Gordon