[NSRCA-dist8] Plane for the season

John Foglesong justjohnf at w-link.net
Sat Apr 4 21:30:08 AKDT 2009

Gordo,
I'm going to try and make at least one.. It all  depends on how quickly I
can learn to walk again.. then it is the old endurance thing.. It has been
so many years, so wondering which class shold I look at?? Lots of rust will
be leaking out of the thumbs regardless and what about frequency?? Will my
old Futaba Zap on Synthisizer still be legal???. Ahhhhh... The
considerations..

John