[NSRCA-dist7] FAI in D7

Matthew Kimbro kimbrof3a at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:15:59 AKST 2012

Hey Guys,

I agree with Tony.  Not flying "F" will only hurt the contests.  Everyone
in FAI wants to fly "F" and everyone else wants to see it flown.  The only
thing I would like to see is 3 of 4 "P" counted and 1 of 2 "F" counted and
each contest.

Instead of changing FAI, we need to figure out a way to fix the Master
class.

Matt Kimbro

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Anthony Frackowiak <frackowiak at sbcglobal.net