[NSRCA-dist7] FAI: F sequence at local contests

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:31:31 AKST 2010

You could probably do it in a single day. I might get my field (OCMA
in Irvine) for a small, one day event. I'm going to inquire at the
next board meeting (I'm the Pres).  It's not a great spot for big
contests but it is a great place to fly.

I had been thinking about something like this. An FAI-only "shootout".

If enough guys were interested then I can see about a two day. Keeping
it under 25 would be best for my field.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Chris Fitzsimmons <homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com