[NSRCA-dist1] New Sequence for 2018-2019

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Sun Oct 15 16:06:18 AKDT 2017

The proposed  / Board-approved sequences are now on the NSRCA web site,
under sequences, then select "Proposed Sequence" from the left menu
area, then scroll down a little for a second left-menu area for the
section entitled "Proposed Sequences Menu" and select Intermediate,
Advanced, and Masters separately for that sequence.

Sal