[NSRCA-dist1] Masters sequence for 2018-2019

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Sun Oct 15 15:07:43 AKDT 2017

Good thing it changed. There was and still is too much knife edge flight
in the sequence anyway. Hopefully, I'll get around to flying it a few
times before the weather gets bad. Unfortunately, I have to fly it with
my worst flying plane, the BiSide. The whole thing lacks balance on
elements anyway you cut it. Way too many 1/4 rolls and knife edges and
the back to back maneuvers with snaps. Definitely, the worst thought
out Masters sequence in years from that aspect. If I decide to fly
Masters, I guess I'll have to tolerate it for two seasons.
Joe Lachowski