[NSRCA-dist1] WRAM show

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Feb 11 10:07:59 AKST 2016

Thanks for all you do Mike!

Before anyone asks, yes, the message below was sent in accordance with
the list AUP due to it being approved by NSRCA leadership.  Mike and his
company are a major supporter of pattern and the NSRCA and have a
significant K-Factor ad presence.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com