[NSRCA-dist1] WRAM show volunteers

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:47:57 AKST 2016

Hello pilots,

The show is a little over a week away and I am very excited to see lots of friends and talk about pattern! Make your plans to be there Saturday February 27 for the 4 pm meeting and then join us for Happy Hour! F3A Unlimited will be there and can bring your order for pick up! Mike is also donating 10% of the purchase price of a Cailus to our district.

http://www.wram.org/ <http://www.wram.org/>

<http://www.wram.org/>http://www.f3aunlimited.com/caelus-v2-lite-2-meter-all-composite-f3a-pattern-plane-by-toprcmodel

[http://www.f3aunlimited.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x/522812d799abdc6481cda8e0cd4ac5a6/c/a/caelus_6_1.png]<http://www.f3aunlimited.com/caelus-v2-lite-2-meter-all-composite-f3a-pattern-plane-by-toprcmodel>

Caelus V2 Lite 2 meter all composite F3A/Pattern plane by ...<http://www.f3aunlimited.com/caelus-v2-lite-2-meter-all-composite-f3a-pattern-plane-by-toprcmodel>
www.f3aunlimited.com
Caelus V2 Lite 2 meter all composite F3A/Pattern plane by TopRCModel F3AUnlimited.com has the worlds largest selection of F3A/Pattern style RC Airplanes in the World

[http://www.wram.org/_/rsrc/1365189712113/wram-show/IMG_3602.JPG?height=266&width=400]<http://www.wram.org/>

Westchester Radio Aero Modelers<http://www.wram.org/>
www.wram.org

Looking for NSRCA members to help with the booth. No heavy lifting required just telling people how wonderful pattern is and maybe the occasional renewal. Saturday is well set and I have some help for Friday but could use more. If you can hang out for an hour or two please let me know.

Thank you,

Anthony