[NSRCA-dist1] WRAM show

Sales sales at f3aunlimited.com
Tue Feb 9 15:26:18 AKST 2016

Hi Everyone from D1

Yes we will be at the show under the Gator-RC/ F3AUnlimited brand names.
I'll bring Pattern some F3A/Pattern items with us.

Please let us know if you need something in particular and we'll have it
there for you.

Our newest Lite Weight V2 Caelus (Kay-Luss) will be here in about 10 days so
we'll be bringing some to the event. This saves a chunk in shipping and
assures a clean undamaged delivery.

Anthony has agreed to have Lance's newest V2 Lite on display at the NSRCA
booth.

I've made him an offer that anyone purchasing one of these planes before or
at the show will have 10% of the proceeds directly donated back to your
District to be used as you all see fit. That's $110 per plane purchased.

Even if you can't attend the show you can still have a friend pick it up or
we can make some kind of arrangement.

So you can pre purchase the planes using this link:

http://www.f3aunlimited.com/caelus-v2-lite-2-meter-all-composite-f3a-pattern
-plane-by-toprcmodel

Equipment for this plane is subject to an added discount to the buyer. The
Caelus has been well tested and flys really well. It's a great value because
it's all composite and painted outside the mold.

Feel free to contact us if interested.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com, Gator-RC.com and Power Unlimited Lipo's.

F3AUnlimited.com

800 591 2875