[NSRCA-dist1] PatternScoring System

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Mon Nov 9 06:39:54 AKST 2015

Need to get people to pre-register at least a week or so before a
contest even if they are not 100% sure they are going to attend. It is
easy to delete a pilot in the program. If you're not 100% sure, send the
CD an email to let him know that for planning purposes. The CD's need
there people as well as themselves to be proficient in running the
program or at least familiarized/re-fmiliarized with it at least a month
in advance. And someone else should come prepared with a backup laptop
just in case or the CD should have a backup available. As a CD, I always
prepared months in advance to avoid problems. The more people that
pre-register in advance the easier registration is on contest day and
makes it less stressful for a CD.

Joe Lachowski