[NSRCA-dist1] PatternScoring System

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Sun Nov 29 06:00:57 AKST 2015

Good input from Joe.  To celebrate Cyber Monday, I’m getting a new Windows 10 laptop to run Master Scoring on.  We can use it for the LV contest and as a back-up at D1 contests.  We will have Joe’s donated printer as well.  That just leaves a few technology improvements to ponder, but the basics should be covered with some scorekeeper training in the New Year: Please let's put the D1 Scoring Team topic on the District Meeting agenda for Feb.

Happy Holidays
Dana