[NSRCA-dist1] 2015 contests - preliminary list (to be confirmed)

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Wed Aug 20 04:10:14 AKDT 2014

Right now Pocono is 50/50. We are in  good standing with the national
park as of right now and won't know until early January regarding our
lease.

On another subject, 2015 is one of those odd ball years where Fathers
Day is on the 21st which would be on our contest weekend. Usually it is
the week before. Just want to get an idea as to how many people would be
affected by this and not be able to attend because of the holiday
commitment.

Joe Lachowski

 On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 07:19 AM, Dana Beaton via NSRCA-dist1 wrote:

 > Hi guys, I thought we might start a preliminary list of 2015 contests
which we can confirm in the New Year, but at least we won’t be starting
from scratch then.