[NSRCA-discussion] New Masters Maneuver

Matt Griffitt smgriffitt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:27:49 AKDT 2021

I take it as this. The 1st is the loop you must start and end at the same
point making a full 360 equal geometry.  The 4 point roll is done on the
180 deg of the loop the 4 points must be equal segements of the 1/2 loop.
That includes the pause while still haveing to fly the loop. Samething as a
normal 4 point you pause but still have to fly the straight line.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 7:17 PM Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <