[NSRCA-discussion] Strange problem - time for Dr. NSRCA List

David Cook dlcook083 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 07:33:43 AKDT 2021

I think I have seen this with poorly soldered Y harnesses.  Poor contact
with power or signal wire seems to be the culprit.  I have also seen this
with connectors that have not been 'wiggled' in and out to clean the
contacts after sitting too long.  Once cleaned the connectors work fine.  2
¢.

Dave Cook

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 11:26 AM Michael Cohen via NSRCA-discussion <