[NSRCA-discussion] NATS

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sun Jul 25 17:41:16 AKDT 2021

Wanted to say thanks to Jon, Tim, Mark, Jessie, Peter and all the staff on site 1 working the busy FAI and Masters schedule at the NATS.
I have to say this is the most fun I've had at the NATS well, since probably the potato guns and jambalaya.  Definitely up for a classic round next year if I can fit a Pipe on the Evolution 61 (any suggestion).
Great contest and congratulations to all the winners!
Great seeing Chip and all the rest of the flyers we've missed over the last few years!
Don