[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern nightmare

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 11:13:48 AKDT 2020

Michael, are you off your meds AGAIN?????

C'mon, man take 'em when you need 'em!  LMAO

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Joe Bokalotz
Phil Spelt, AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member, NSRCA 2032, KCRC Emeritus
Knoxville, TN  37931   (865) 604-0541c