[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern nightmare

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:40:24 AKDT 2020

Mike
As you can probably imagine I get some pretty wild phone calls here at F3A
Unlimited.
 This reminds me of some of them.
 Everything that could happen bad did.
 Good that it was only a dream.
 Ok calm down and as Phil says maybe look into your prescriptions.
 Dude thanks for the laughs.
 Mike

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 1:05 PM Michael Cohen via NSRCA-discussion <