[NSRCA-discussion] F21 - 3 questions

james woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:37:54 AKDT 2020

Gents - in order to help pas the time due to CV - I have 3 legit questions
on F21:

Question 1:  Center Humpty with 1/4 rolls integrated on the entry & Exit.
Does the "Roll-Rate" of the entry/exit Integrated 1/4 Roll(s) need to match
the Roll-rate of the 1-Roll up, and Opposite 1/2 Rolls down?  Or, are the
integrated 1/4 rolls treated separate from the rolls-on-lines, but need to
match each other (entry/exit)?

Question 2:  45 Downline.  Does this maneuver need to be flown as depicted
in the Aresti, IE, does the First 1/4 Roll and First Snap, with 2nd Snap &
2nd 1/4 roll the same direction?  Or, are the 1/4 rolls separated from the
snaps, and the only thing that matters is the Snaps are "opposite", and the
Exit is Inverted?

Question 3:  Horizontal Square:  Does the 1/4 Entry, subsequent 3 1/2
Rolls, and final 1/4 Roll, need to be flown as depicted in the Aresti?  The
Aresti depicts these as "outside" rolls (IE, there is a Left horizontal
square, and a Right horizontal square, depending on direction of flight.
Or, does only the "pull or push corners" matter, and the Exit to Upright?

No gotcha's here - just wondering as I have seem various iterations.  I
read the .ppt on NSRCA, and didn't see these elements specifically pointed
to.

Thanks,
Jim W.