[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Registration

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 14:02:46 AKST 2020

Well, there is no perfect solution.  However, it baffles me that for someone
to wait until a couple of weeks before a major event that requires a week
off, typically hours of travel, hundreds of dollars in expense, etc.,etc.
one would wait until the last minute to sign up.  Anyone that has a decent
job would be expected to give the employer time to make adjustments for the
employee's absence.  I would expect the family would appreciate the advance
notice as well.

These comments also reflect the lack of understanding and appreciation for
the amount of time, planning, coordination, work, and effort of behalf of
all the VOLUNTEERS that put in their efforts to make the event happen.  I
will not explain all that, you are just going to have to figure it out.

I assure you this cutoff date has insignificant impact on the decline of the
event.   There are many factors causing that-not offering impulsiveness to
come to the nats is not one of them.  If you are on the fence, sign up to
compete.  If you cant make it then donate the entry fee.  The nats is very
expensive and the donation would be to a worthy cause.

If you are so concerned about all that feel free to come to the Nats and
offer your services to help in any way possible.

Mike

Dr. Michael S. Harrison, DDS

122 Corporate Terrace

Hot Springs, AR 71913