[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Registration

Mark Doucey douceym at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:16:52 AKST 2020

I just saw on the flier that the cutoff date for Nats registration is June
1, 2020 with no late registration.  I do not understand why with today's
technology

that we are closing registration 7 weeks before the contest - and we wonder
why attendance drops.  Last year I think I was able to fly all of a dozen

flights by 6/1.  Also many people have a hard time knowing if they will even
be able to attend that far out with work schedules etc.

It will not affect me this year because I have retired, however it has
stopped me in the past.

Mark