[NSRCA-discussion] Nats chronicle article

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:03:39 AKDT 2020

I try to have a different perspective that I think is important to the
longevity of our hobby.
Rather than try to determine fault, or what the proper decision
is/are/were, we must remember that our NSRCA representatives are
VOLUNTEERS.  We don't typically have contested elections, so we take
whomever is willing.  As such, I believe they should be cut a lot of slack
and given the benefit of any doubts.  They are donating their time and
energy.  If they get too much crap, for whatever reason, they'll bail.
Potential candidates will also have cause to hesitate before stepping up to
fill future vacancies.

I intended to go the the Nats this year and was certainly disappointed
in things.  However, let's let this be water under the bridge.
Dan U

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 12:45 PM Don Ramsey via NSRCA-discussion <