[NSRCA-discussion] Falcon 21x14 EL

james woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:24:22 AKST 2020

Gents - wondering if someone has a Falcon 21x14 EL they are not using
anymore...

I have been able to fly a 21 x 13.5 EL, and 20.5x14.5 EL, and think
something "in the middle" would strike a blend of each props pros/cons.
Since both Invitation's CG's are set using the EL version, I want to stay
in the same prop range while picking up a spare prop.  Or, I could use
another 21x13.5 and tweak the throttle curve a bit... I don't want to go
slower than the general pace of the 21x13.5.

Thanks,
Jim