[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:37:46 AKDT 2020

Earlier this year, I looked into the FAI requirement for "squareness" on
the F21 center top hat.  I recall with 80% certainty that squareness is NOT
required.
This isn't really relevant to the discussion of the Masters top hat, but
should be considered as this issue is clarified.
In the mean time, it appears the intent of the sequence committee wasn't
written into the rules.
When I judge it rectangles will not be downgraded.  When I fly it, I will
fly a square to avoid downgrades from judges who are not aware that there
is no requirement.
Dan

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 5:27 AM tim pritchett via NSRCA-discussion <