[NSRCA-discussion] New Team Auction!!! 2M Cadence Kit!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Jul 27 15:58:40 AKDT 2019

Hey All,

There is a new Auction up on the Team web site for an InsightRC Cadence kit!!!!  This kit includes both all the laser cut wood, AND all the foam cores.  (The auction currently says it does not include foam, but that’s being updated, it DOES include the foam - Thank you Mark Hunt!)

Check it out!

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-usa-f3a-auction/bid/20/0

The auction runs through the 17th.  It does NOT include shipping but depending on where it needs to go we’ll implore the pattern community for some creative point to point transfers.

We’re starting the kit at $400, so it’s great bargain for a builder looking for a fall winter project.

-Mark