[NSRCA-discussion] hyde mounts and 1.85 ys for sale.

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 27 07:19:13 AKDT 2019

I am wanting the original version of the Hyde mount that would fit the YS 4
stroke( 1.70 to 1.85)  there were several versions.  I would like to get the
most recent verisons of the original design.  He started making the YS style
but that is not what I am looking for.  I am wanting more than 1.  I will
accept used in good condition or new.

On another note, I am moving to the YS 200 and I have 1.85 for sale freshly
rebuilt $450. Text me or email me offline.  Thanks

Dr. Michael S. Harrison, DDS

122 Corporate Terrace

Hot Springs, AR 71913

(501) 520-6677