[NSRCA-discussion] New Raffle Prize!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jul 28 08:38:44 AKDT 2019

Hey ALL,

As I get ready to head to the airport for Italy and the WC’s, I have a new raffle prize to add to the list.  Ed Alt has graciously donated one of his Tech-Aero Designs Throttle-Tech systems.  If you’re not familiar, please check it out.  These are a great, simple, and light weight system that helps you provide consistent power throughout the entire flight.

Check out the other raffle prizes as well as our current team Auction on the team web site.

TeamUSAF3A.com<http://TeamUSAF3A.com>

And follow our adventure these next two weeks on our FB page, USA F3A World Championship Team

-Mark