[NSRCA-discussion] Meet Me in St. Louis Pre-Nats Pattern Fly-in

Ed White edvwhite4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:27:22 AKDT 2019

All,

For several years we have held a Pre-Nats Pattern Fly-in at our flying
field in metro St. Louis. Coming from the west to Muncie on I-70 we are 5
miles out of the way. Coming from the north going to Blytheville we might
be a little more, but not a lot.  (maps are in the attachment).

As of last week the flood waters receded and we got the field cleaned up
and flyable.  Waiting for that is why I'm later than I would have liked to
get this notice out.

There is no competition planned, just informal practice flying. Please see
the attachment or for more information or email/call me.

Safe travels all,

Ed White
636-219-2255

Virus-free.