[NSRCA-discussion] Price for a pattern plane...

George Kennie geobet4evr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:01:24 AKST 2019

Couldn't that become infectious ? I still have a comfortable practice
routine that is
a slightly modified 1999 Intermediate sequence that has an inserted Top Hat
where
the 2nd humpty used to be and incorporates most of the basic elements. I
can do
complex rolling maneuvers, but my stress level increases exponentially.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 12:42 PM Wayne Galligan via NSRCA-discussion <