[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question, plus one of mine

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 07:50:17 AKDT 2019

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

-------- Original message --------
From: Anthony Frackowiak via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: 8/16/19 11:14 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Atwood Mark <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question, plus one of mine

This whole email chain is an example of why the event is dying. It’s just about proof that it is impossible to judge the flying as it has evolved. We keep making the maneuvers more complex, imbalanced and with more elements yet there has not been any significant improvement in a humans ability to absorb all of it and assign a score.

Tony Frackowiak