[NSRCA-discussion] 2020/21 proposed sequences

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 09:45:17 AKDT 2019

Stuart,
If I understand your post, the "Top Hat from the Top" is to be used as a turnaround maneuver, so could be used to get to the "front" or "back" of a 2-dimensional box, so could be flown "sideways", like a Humptybump or "regular" Top Hat?
I any event, I believe this maneuver was called the "Reverse Top Hat" in the 1978-79 FAI section of the AMA Rules Book.  If so, what's old is new again...

Phil Spelt, AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member, KCRC Emeritus the Tpo Hat from the Rop
Oliver Springs, TN (865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c