[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Device for electric airplanes

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 08:56:50 AKDT 2018

Actually I have a prototype Throttle-Tech from Tech Aero that provides an external LED that is very bright, maybe not visible for a mile but very obvious, if the battery is connected and the radio off. The LED also flashes a few times then goes solid (dimmer) when the pack is connected – if it’s a discharged pack the flashing continues. Not sure when these will be available, but in the works.

Earl