[NSRCA-discussion] HV Direct Drive

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 16 08:45:01 AKDT 2018

Agree!  Every time you read that someone is looking for a canopy for so and so airplane, it  probably means they ejected a battery and either can’t find the canopy or it was too badly damaged. If they didn’t have a small receiver battery then they would be looking for a whole new airplane.
2 battery ejections in my history.

Sent from my iPhone