[NSRCA-discussion] 2018 Masters, 1 flight

John Ford astropattern at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 14:05:06 AKST 2018

I would agree that it may be harder to fly it WELL, but I found it smoother and shorter...more enjoyable than the last sequence. I flew it a few times in early December in 15mph crosswind in my face, and I still only put 2900 to 3000 mah's back into the batteries on my Contra Episode. I like it...
John